This weeks love list…
- All Canadian Olympians. These people work so hard for their country and for the rest of the year and the next three we’ll barely remember their names, I hope I’m wrong in that prediction
- The maple leaf, all that it stands for and the immense pride I feel in being a Canadian
- The 14 gold medals we’ve won in these games, the most ever in history of the games, not just for a host country, but for anyone.
- The Olympics, for all that I’ve hated about them in the past year, I’ve sure loved these past two weeks.
- The seal in my new header
- Mr. Samuel, my cousin’s new baby. Isn’t he adorable?
- The scalp massage that comes with a hair cut
- OPI nail polish
- Speed Skating
- Figure skating
- The fact that we may never have to listen to the I Believe song anymore.